To control cost, condense schedule and improve quality on every job, Turnbull-Wahlert uses self-performance. This expertise delivers a better product to our clients.
Whether we do the work ourselves or manage other contractors, our knowledge and understanding of these critical trades results in essential benefits for our clients.
Our many years of experience performing work with our own workforces gives our project management and field supervision teams the knowledge to deliver constructability and operations expertise uncommon in the industry today.
- We know the real costs for the relevant work through our databases that track actual costs.
- We have the capability to schedule the relevant work.
- We monitor production and quality to proactively suggest mid course corrections.
Turnbull-Wahlert’s Self-performance Capabilities Include:
- sheeting, shoring & underpinning
- special excavation
- concrete forming, placing & finishing
- reinforcing steel placement
- unit masonry
- rough carpentry
- interior finish items
- metal studs
- acoustic ceiling